I’m so happy (and lucky) to have the friends that I have. On the top of my head:
- a friend I interned with that’s teaching English in Colombia and then off to start her Fulbright in Malaysia (also teaching English)
- another friend I interned with on Fulbright in London
- a friend who founded The Philippine Globalist
- a Teach for America volunteer in New Orleans from my Arabic class
- a friend who’s volunteering in the Peace Corps in Madagascar
- a friend I interned with who spent her summer interning at the Holocaust Museum in D.C.
- a classmate who has returned from his City Year assignment
- my former SGA president who completed her MBA this afternoon
- a classmate I met while studying abroad in South Korea who recently returned from a trip in Mongolia and China on a research grant
- a friend I interned with who recently returned from Australia and New Zealand on a National Science Foundation research grant
- a colleague speaking at our TEDxVirginiaTech event
Hope to walk amongst them one day.